5 Autumn/Winter Bag Trends to Invest Now
The new season collections are already starting to appear in stores so, if you want to step up your bag game, now is a good time. That being said, investing in a woolly hat, furry coat and ankle boots does not feel quite right when the temperatures are still in the 20s. Of course, we all want to look fly, so why not go for a new bag instead? A timeless piece that you can wear now and beyond, to freshen up your wardrobe. These are the 5 bag trends the fashion crowd will be obsessing over this season.
- The Beaded Bag. With the increased sales of bags with artisanal detailing like beading and studs, this bag is worth investing in, it is a style that promises to transport you right back to your younger years. This bag will elevate your aesthetic to new heights. This bag trend has started since 2016 when a British brand, Shrimp presented this trend during their autumn/winter back in February.
- The Logo Bag. Balenciaga! Chanel! Fendi! These are brands that are so well-known and the logo is enough to draw the attention. We cannot get enough of our love towards the logo bag for autumn/winter 2018 and it is bigger and better than ever before. One of this season’s hottest trends is printing their bags with bold branding from Louis Vuitton to Givenchy and Dior.
- The Belt Bag. The belt bag has been given a super sleek makeover and it is one of the key accessories for the street style. A flat and roomy bag for your belongings that sits safely inside the belt for the secure. Thanks to its standout feature that contrasts with the rest of the bag, they come in all manner of colours from classic black to nude and pastel pink.
- The Straw Bag. We are not talking about handheld baskets or oversized beach-worthy kind of bag though. Instead, you should carry this bag trend through sturdier and firm styles straw bags that come with leather handles to look effortlessly chic and cool that could transcend seasons. This bag may be your favourite during the summer but that does not mean you cannot wear this bag in the autumn too.
- The Furry Bag. Coats are not the only furry things you will be shopping this season because fashion’s obsession with fluffy titbits has extended to the realm of handbags. Why shop for furry outerwear only when you can shop for furry bag too and keeping your things warmer during the season? This season, to take this trend into the real world, we suggest keeping things classy with neutral tones and to go faux.